Customer Shipping & Handling
- This section must be complete with your first and last name, address and phone number.
- The billing address and phone number must match your monthly credit card statement.
- Be careful when entering your name and address to ensure they are accurate.
- Phone numbers are required for all shipments.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information may delay the shipment and result in additional charges.
- Don’t forget to enter the apartment number (if you have one) and add your buzzer code to the end of the second address line.
- Ship-to locations must be a civic address. Any shipment to a PO Box or Rural Route address must include a physical street address or highway number.
- If shipping to a business, the business name must be included in the Company field.
- If your purchase is a gift, please ensure you enter the first and last name of the recipient, as well as the complete address and phone number.
Shipping & Handling Frequently Asked Questions
What if my shipment is lost or arrives damaged?
Please contact our Customer Service Department toll free at 1-833-373-9351, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the shipping options?
Shipping options vary by location. The options for your shipment will be shown to you at time of checkout, once you have entered your address.
What if I am not home to receive my shipment?
The carrier will leave a note at your door with instructions for pickup.