Jabra Elite 65t Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Copper / Black
Product Code: 100-99000002-20
UPC Code: 615822011068
Jabra Elite 65t is engineered for the best true wireless calls and music experience, offering incredible clarity of sound for conversations, and up to 15 hours battery with the included charging case. It is IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust. With a customizable equalizer you can personalize your music to make it sound the way you want it to be heard.
- Conversations are made incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that feature dual microphone technology in each earbud and are proven to deliver best-in-class call performance
- Listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound with a customizable equalizer
- Jabra Elite 65t are third generation true wireless earbuds, and Jabra has a proven track record of excellent true wireless connectivity. Experience the stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about dropouts
- Up to 5 hours of battery, and with additional power from the included pocket-friendly charging case, you can enjoy up to 15 hours of use – making sure your listening needs are met all day long
- Built to work and guaranteed to last, Elite 65t is IP55 rated, and comes with a 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust (registration required via Jabra Sound+ app)
- Voice command is made simple with one-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Now™
- GN Group. Pioneers in sound, from wireless headphones to hearing aids
- Device : All Bluetooth Devices
- Series : Stereo Headsets
- Availability : Authorized Resellers Only
- Quantity Available: 7
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
A limited one-year warranty applies to all Jabra mobile products purchased from an authorized reseller. Limited One (1) Year Warranty GN Netcom, Inc. / GN Audio A/S (“GN”) warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth below) for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase from an authorized reseller.
Additional Two-year dust- and water resistance Limited Warranty
In addition to the limited one (1) year warranty, a limited two (2) year dust- and water resistance warranty applies to Jabra Elite 65t, Jabra Elite Active 65t and Jabra Elite 45e against product failures as a direct result from regular exposure to dust and water, ie. rain, splashes etc. (subject to the terms set forth below) from the time of purchase, when the Jabra product is registered with Jabra through the included Jabra Sounds application.
Additional Three-year Limited Warranty against sweat
In addition to the limited one (1) year warranty, a limited three (3) year warranty applies to Jabra Sport Pulse, Jabra Sport Coach, Jabra Sport Pace and Jabra Elite Sport against product failures as a direct result of the effects of perspiration (subject to the terms set forth below) from the time of purchase, when the product is registered with Jabra through the included Jabra Sport Life application.
GN limited one (1) year and limited three (3) year warranty applies from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”), with proof of purchase from an authorized reseller. The three (3) year limited warranty further requires that the product is registered with Jabra through the included Jabra Sport Life application.
During the Warranty Period, GN will repair or replace (at GN’s sole discretion) this product or any defective parts (“Warranty Service”). If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, GN may choose to refund to you the purchase price paid for the affected product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty does not give right to any extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
To obtain Warranty Service, please contact the GN dealer from which you purchased this product or visit Jabra Contact for further information about customer support. You will need to return the product to the dealer in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection. The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service: (a) the product, (b) proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the dealer, the date of purchase and the product type, and (c) reason for return. As part of GN’s efforts to reduce environmental waste you understand that the product may consist of reconditioned equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reworked. The used components all live up to GN’s high quality standards and comply with GN’s product performance and reliability specifications. You understand that replaced parts or components will become the property of GN.
Please refer to Jabra Support to get help with:
- Firmware releases
- Jabra Sound+ APP
- Video tutorials (English)
- Pairing Guides (English)
- Technical Documents
Troubleshoot your product before requesting a replacement.
There is a Contact Support form to troubleshoot your device with an expert, or you may call 877-318-7311 for further assistance.