Jabra Elite 25h Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones Black
Product Code: 100-96310000-20
UPC Code: 615822012706
Jabra Elite 25h is designed for music on the move. These wireless headphones feature the crisp digital sound of Jabra’s signature (Digital Signal Processing) DSP that gives your music, movies and calls true depth and real clarity. The clean, simple, Scandinavian design encompasses a powerhouse of sound and functionality that’s as durable as it is stylish. You can take control of your music and calls directly from these wireless Bluetooth headphones with conveniently placed buttons that allow you to keep your phone in your pocket. Keep the music going all day long. Jabra Elite 25h has an ultra-light, adjustable headband that stays comfortable, even used over an extended period of time. With up to 14 hours of battery life on a single charge and up to 12 days of standby, these cordless headphones are designed to keep up with your busy day. Plus, a 3. 5mm jack connector is included in case you run out of battery or want to listen on an airplane. Jabra Elite 25h keeps you comfortably taking calls and listening to your music, no matter where you are.
- WIRELESS HEADPHONES – Provides unparalleled wireless sound quality. The crisp digital sound of Jabra’s signature (Digital Signal Processing) DSP gives your music, movies and calls true depth and real clarity wherever you are.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES – Take control of your music and calls directly from the headphones. Conveniently placed buttons mean you can control your calls and music at the touch of a button and enjoy the true freedom of wireless technology.
- ALL DAY COMFORT – An ultra-light, adjustable headband means you can wear the headphones all day long. So you can comfortably chat and listen to music for hours.
- DURABLE DESIGN – The clean, simple, Scandinavian design encompasses a powerhouse of sound and functionality that’s as durable as it is stylish. These cordless headphones are designed to inspire and built to last.
- UP TO 14 HOURS OF USE – Designed to keep up with your busy day. Enjoy up to 14 hours of battery life on a single charge and up to 12 days of standby. If you run out of battery, simply attach the 3. 5mm cable (included standard).
- Device : All Bluetooth Devices
- Series : Earbuds
- Availability : Authorized Resellers Only
- Quantity Available: 8
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
A limited one-year warranty applies to all Jabra mobile products purchased from an authorized reseller. Limited One (1) Year Warranty GN Netcom, Inc. / GN Audio A/S (“GN”) warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth below) for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase from an authorized reseller.
Additional Two-year dust- and water resistance Limited Warranty
In addition to the limited one (1) year warranty, a limited two (2) year dust- and water resistance warranty applies to Jabra Elite 65t, Jabra Elite Active 65t and Jabra Elite 45e against product failures as a direct result from regular exposure to dust and water, ie. rain, splashes etc. (subject to the terms set forth below) from the time of purchase, when the Jabra product is registered with Jabra through the included Jabra Sounds application.
Additional Three-year Limited Warranty against sweat
In addition to the limited one (1) year warranty, a limited three (3) year warranty applies to Jabra Sport Pulse, Jabra Sport Coach, Jabra Sport Pace and Jabra Elite Sport against product failures as a direct result of the effects of perspiration (subject to the terms set forth below) from the time of purchase, when the product is registered with Jabra through the included Jabra Sport Life application.
GN limited one (1) year and limited three (3) year warranty applies from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”), with proof of purchase from an authorized reseller. The three (3) year limited warranty further requires that the product is registered with Jabra through the included Jabra Sport Life application.
During the Warranty Period, GN will repair or replace (at GN’s sole discretion) this product or any defective parts (“Warranty Service”). If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, GN may choose to refund to you the purchase price paid for the affected product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty does not give right to any extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
To obtain Warranty Service, please contact the GN dealer from which you purchased this product or visit Jabra Contact for further information about customer support. You will need to return the product to the dealer in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection. The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service: (a) the product, (b) proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the dealer, the date of purchase and the product type, and (c) reason for return. As part of GN’s efforts to reduce environmental waste you understand that the product may consist of reconditioned equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reworked. The used components all live up to GN’s high quality standards and comply with GN’s product performance and reliability specifications. You understand that replaced parts or components will become the property of GN.
Please refer to Jabra Support to get help with:
- Firmware releases
- Jabra Sound+ APP
- Video tutorials (English)
- Pairing Guides (English)
- Technical Documents
Troubleshoot your product before requesting a replacement.
There is a Contact Support form to troubleshoot your device with an expert, or you may call 877-318-7311 for further assistance.