Stamina Avari Conversion II Rower / Recumbent Bike
Product Code: A150-335
UPC Code: 854423003021
Stay on top of your fitness goals with the Avari Conversion II Rower/Recumbent Bike. This space-saving 2-in-1 machine provides two cardio workouts to get your heart pumping and muscles moving. With an adjustable seat, oversized foot pedals, and foam-grip handles, this machine provides a comfortable fit whether you're cycling or rowing.
- Eight-position dial knob allows you to increase or decrease your workout intensity level
- Magnetic resistance keeps your workout smooth and quiet at any intensity level
- Multifunction monitor shows you speed, distance, time, odometer, heart rate, and calories burned to help keep you motivated
- Handles have pulse sensors to detect heart rate
- Oversized foot pedals with adjustable straps provide a secure and comfortable fit when cycling
- Pull the pin and adjust the seat to switch from cycling to rowing and vice versa
- Quantity Available: 20
Warranty information on a specific product can be found toward the back of the Owners Manual or you can call Stamina at 1-800-375-7520. The warranty will not apply to any product that has been subject to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any type of modification by the consumer.
Stamina Products Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of the original purchase from an authorized retailer. In the event that a product becomes defective, please contact us by phone at 1-800-375-7520 or send written notification to the address listed here.
If the defect is under the limited warranty, you may be requested to return the product or part to us for repair or replacement. Stamina Products Inc. reserves the right to require the customer to pay for the return shipping of the item.
Please note, if you purchased a Stamina Product item from a retailer other than staminaproducts.com, please contact that retailer for their return instructions. If you purchased a Stamina item from another retailer and need assembly assistance or assistance with a missing or damaged part, please contact us via email or phone and we can help.
Providing the product’s model number when you call, email, or write will ensure that you receive the best service possible. The more information you can provide us about your question, the better we can tailor our response to your situation. The model number can often be found in your exercise equipment manual, or it can also be found on the equipment under the “SKU” designation.
- Toll free: 800-375-7520
- Email: email@example.com