Nokia 2.4 Unlocked Smartphone 64 GB - Grey
Product Code: NKP0024GR (719901127461)
UPC Code: 6438409051639
Nokia 2.4 is ready for you. Keep the energy up with 2-day Adaptive Battery technology, take detailed night shots with AI imaging and easily unlock with your fingerprint or a glance. This phone features a 6.5” HD+ 20:9 display screen for impressive clarity that will bring your stories to life and 64GB of internal storage to hold your apps, games, photos and more. Plus, the unlocked Nokia 2.4 is ready for Android 11 and beyond so you can look forward to 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates.
- Moments worth capturing don’t always happen in the light of day. With Night mode’s advanced image fusion and exposure stacking, you can capture vibrant detail in darker conditions.
- Get up to 2 days out of Nokia 2.4 on a single charge1. The 4500 mAh2 AI-assisted Adaptive Battery prioritizes power for the apps you use most – so you can keep doing what you love.
- Watch, learn and create on the 6.5” HD+ full display – complete with a selfie notch to maximize your screen experience.
- The 3D Nano-textured cover sits securely in your hand and has a stunning Nordic finish. Plus, the diecast metal chassis and polycarbonate shell give your phone a comfortable, solid feel.
- Enjoy the pure software experience of a streamlined interface and no bloatware. Plus, stay on top of the latest Android™ features with 3 years of monthly security updates and 2 years of software upgrades.
- Google Assistant on mobile is always with you – so you can get things done fast with just your voice. Manage tasks, create lists and get directions on the go after one press of the button.
- 64GB of internal storage provides ample room for saving apps, photos, videos, music, and more.
Bigger, smarter, tailored for you!
- Series : Smartphones
- Quantity Available: 47
WARRANTY SUPPORTIf a phone has a defect, the consumer may return to the point of sale. The retailer should follow the checklist:
- Confirm the issue complaint by the customer - refer to troubleshooting guide below
- Check the physical conditions – refer to troubleshooting guide below
- Validate the proof of purchase
Additional troubleshooting and phone User Guides can be found at: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_ca/support
CANADA SERVICING AND REPAIRSWhen sending your Nokia Smart Phone for servicing, you will need to include a completed RMA Request Form. You can download the form using the link below. Please print out the form, fill in the required information and include the form when you ship your device to the repair center.
Repairs are always conducted by an authorized service partner. Download form here.
DREXEL PHONE WARRANTYNokia 3310, Nokia 1, Nokia 1 Plus, Nokia 2.2, Nokia 3, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 5, Nokia 6.1, and Nokia 7.2:
- 12 months – Proof of Purchase (POP) required
- With no POP – 60 days can be added with verification of shipment date into Canada – this cannot be confirmed at retail but will be confirmed by ASC
DREXEL FEATURE PHONE RETURN PROCESSNokia 3310:
- Feature phone phones are swapped with new hardware
- Defective phone and POP are sent to Drexel Industries at channel partner’s expense
- Physical damaged devices are returned to the channel partner
- No Fault Found – NFF will be monitored. If NFF returns percentage is too high, corrective action will be taken.
- Once received at Drexel and confirmed – a credit will be issued to retailer
DREXEL SMART PHONE RETURN PROCESSNokia 1, Nokia 1 Plus, Nokia 2.2, Nokia 3, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 5, Nokia 6.1, and Nokia 7.2:
- Consumer will send phone to SBE for repair.
- Direct consumer to the Nokia website to download the required paperwork which must be included with their shipment to SBE https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_ca/canada-service-and-repairs
- Consumer will be responsible for costs to send their phone into SBE
Approved Service Centre (ASC):
SBE Canada Limited
Nokia Repair centre
2300 Hogan Drive