BlueParrott B350-XT New Version Bluetooth Headset
Product Code: VX204269 (204269)
UPC Code: 706487019909
How does this new version of the B350-XT compare to the original product? The new B350-XT has an extended wireless range of 300 ft / 100 meters; added VoiceControl™ which enables you to take/reject calls using your voice; an IP54 rating for dust and moisture resistance; and a more comfortable headband and ear cushion.
- Blocks out background noise with 96% noise cancellation
- VoiceControl to answer or reject calls with just your voice
- Customizable Parrott Button for mute, speed dial, and more
- Pairs two devices at the same time for flexible connection
- Extended (up to 300-foot) range
- Durable and offering all-day comfort for calls and music
- Quantity Available: 0
ONE YEAR LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
BlueParrot over-the-head headsets carries a one-year warranty.
VXi warrants that your product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. If, during the first year from the date of purchase, your product fails to work due to a defect in material or workmanship, VXi will repair or replace the product, at its election, free of charge. Without proof of purchase, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture. Consumable components (for example, cushions, battery and fuse) are not included in this one-year warranty.
(2) The foregoing limited warranty does not cover equipment failure attributable to accident, improper operation, misuse, abuse, or any cause other than defects in the materials or workmanship of VXi’s products.
(3) VXi’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement (at our option) of any defective part returned to VXi at the customer’s expense. Returned products require a Return Authorization that may be obtained by calling 603-742-2888 or visiting vxicorp.com. Products returned to VXi for repair under this warranty will be return shipped to the customer at VXi’s expense.
(4) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
(5) In no event shall VXi be responsible for any other damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages for breach of this or any other warranty, expressed or implied.
To start the RMA process fill in the Warranty Support Form for Canada. Do not return product without contacting BlueParrot (Jabra) first.